jueves, 26 de agosto de 2010

Oasis traducciones (Columbia)

Columbia 04:44

There we were now here we are Allí estábamos ahora estamos aquí
All this confusion nothings the same to me Toda esta confusión nada es igual para mí
There we were now here we
All this confusion nothings the same to me
But I  can't tell you the way I feel  No te puedo contar como me siento
Because the way I feel is oh so! new to me Porque la manera que me siento es oh! tan nueva para mí


What I heard is not what I hear Lo que oí no es lo que oigo
I can see the signs but they're not very clear Veo signos pero no muy claros
What I heard is not what I hear
But I can't tell you the way I feel Pero no te puedo contar como me siento
Because the way I feel is oh so! new to me Porque la manera que me siento es oh! tan nueva para mí
No I can't sell you the way I feel No te puedo vender como me siento
Because the
I can see the signs but they're not very clear

This is confusion am I confusing you? Esto es confusión ¿te estoy confundiendo?
This is confusion, am I confusing you?
This is peculiar, we don't want to fool ya Esto es peculiar, no queremos tontearte
This is peculiar, we don't want to fool ya