lunes, 7 de noviembre de 2011

Traducciones Oasis (Wonderwall)



Wonderwall 4:18  

Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you Hoy va a ser el día en el que te lo devolverán
By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do Hasta ahora, debes saber de algún modo lo que debes hacer
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now No creo que nadie sienta lo mismo por tí que yo ahora
Backbeat, the word is on the street that the fire in your heart is out Se dice en la calle que el fuego de tu corazón se ha apagado
I'm sure you've heard it all before, but you never really had a doubt Sé que lo has oído antes, pero nunca has tenido ni siquiera una duda
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk are winding Y todas las calles que hemos de recorren son serpenteantes
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding Y todas las luces que nos condujeron hacia allí son cegadoras
There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how Hay muchas cosas que me gustaría decir, pero es que no se cómo

Because maybe you're gonna be the one that saves me Porque quizás tú vas a ser quién me salve
And after all, you're my wonderwall Y después de todo, eres mi muro maravilloso

Today was gonna be the day, but they'll never throw it back to you
By now, you should've somehow realized what you're not to do
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now

And all the roads that lead you there were winding
And all the lights that light the way are blinding
There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how

I said maybe you're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all, you're my wonderwall

I said maybe (I said maybe) you're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all, you're my wonderwall

I said maybe (I said maybe) you're gonna be the one that saves me
You're gonna be the one that saves me
You're gonna be the one that saves me