viernes, 30 de julio de 2010

Oasis traducciones (Shakermaker)





Shakermaker - 05:10



I'd like to be somebody else and not know where I've been Me gustaría ser alguien distinto y no saber donde he estado
I'd like to build myself a house out of plasticine Me gustaría construirme una casa de plastilina
Shake along with me Agítate conmigo
I've been driving in my car with my friend Mr. Soft He estado conduciendo mi coche con mi amigo Mr Blando
Mr. Clean and Mr.Ben are living in my loft Mr limpio y Mr Ben viven en mi loft
Shake along with me! Agítate conmigo

I'm sorry but I just don't know Perdona pero yo no comprendo
I know I said I told you so Yo sé que te dije que te conté eso
But when you're happy and you're feeling fine Pero cuando estás feliz y te sientes bien
Then you'll know it's the right time Entonces tú sabes que es el momento
It's the right time Es el momento
To shake along with me! De agitarte conmigo

Mister Sifter sold me songs Mr Sifter me vendía canciones
when I was just sixteen Cuando solo tenía 16
Now he stops at traffic lights Ahora se para en los semáforos
but only when they're green Pero sólo cuando están en verde