domingo, 26 de diciembre de 2010

Traducciones Oasis (Married with children)


Married With Children 03:12

There's no need for you to say you're sorry No hay necesidad de decir que te arrepientes

Goodbye I'm going home Adiós me voy a casa

I don't care no more so don't you worry No me importa más así que no te preocupes

Goodbye I'm going home Adiós me voy a casa



I hate the way that even though you Yo odio el modo en el que aunque tú

Know you're wrong you say you're right Sabes que te equivocas dices que está bien

I hate the books you read and all your friends Yo odio los libros que tú lees y a todos tus amigos

Your music's shite it keeps me up all night Tu música de mierda no me deja dormir en toda la noche



There's no need for you to say you're sorry

Goodbye I'm going home

I don't care no more so don't you worry

Goodbye I'm going home



I hate the way that you are so sarcastic Yo odio el modo que tú eres tan sarcástica

And you're not very bright Y no eres muy brillante

You think that everything you've done's fantastic Piensas que todo lo que has hecho es fantástico

Your music's shite it keeps me up all night Tu música de mierda no me deja dormir en toda la noche



And it will be nice to be alone Y estaría genial estar solo

For a week or two Por una semana o dos

But I know that I will be Pero sé que yo estaré

Right back here with you Justo aquí contigo



There's no need for you to say you're sorry

Goodbye I'm going home

I don't care no more so don't you worry

Goodbye I'm going home



I hate the way that even though you

Know you're wrong you say you're right

I hate the books you read and all your friends

Your music's shite it keeps me up all night