miércoles, 15 de diciembre de 2010

Traducciones Oasis (Slide Away)

Slide Away 06:32


Slide away - and give it all you've got Escapar – y darte todo lo que tengo
My today - fell in from the top My ahora – se desplomó desde la cumbre
I dream of you - and all the things you say Yo te soñé a tí – y a todo lo que dices
I wonder where you are now? Me pregunto: ¿dónde estás ahora?

Hold me down - all the world's asleep Abrázame fuerte – todo el mundo está dormido
I need you now - you've knocked me off my feet Yo te necesito ahora - tú me has vuelto loco
I dream of you - we talk of growing old Te soñé – y hablamos de envejecer juntos
But you said please don't ! Pero tú dijiste, ¡no por favor!

Slide in baby - together we'll fly Ven conmigo nena – juntos volaremos
I've tried praying - and I know just what you're saying to me Yo lo he intentado rezando – y tan sólo se lo que tu me dices

Now that you're mine Ahora que eres mía
I'll find a way Encontraremos el camino
Of chasing the sun De perseguir el Sol
Let me be the one that shines with you Déjame ser el único que brille a tu lado
In the morning when you don't know what to do Por la mañana, cuando no sabes qué hacer

Two of a kind Dos de una misma clase
We'll find a way Encontraremos un camino
To do what we've done para hacer lo que hemos hecho

Let me be the one that shines with you Déjame ser el único que brille a tu lado
And we can slide away Y podamos escapar.

Slide away - and give it all you've got
My today - fell in from the top
I dream of you - and all the things you say
I wonder where you are now?



Slide in baby - together we'll fly
I've tried praying - and I know just what you're saying to me

Now that you're mine
I'll find a way
Of chasing the sun
Let me be the one that shines with you
In the morning when you don't know what to do
Two of a kind
We'll find a way
To do what we've done

Oh, let me be the one

That shines with you, and we can slide away
And I wanna try now Yo quiero intentarlo ahora
 I wanna make you mine now Quiero hacerte mía ahora

I don't know, I don't care, all I know is you can take me there  No lo sé, no me importa, todo lo que se es que me puedes llevar allí