sábado, 1 de enero de 2011

Traducciones Oasis (Hello)


Hello 03:21



I don't feel as if I know you No me siento como si te conociera
You take up all my time Ocupas todo mi tiempo
The days are long and the night will throw you away Los días son largos y la noche te tirarán
Coz the sun don't shine Porque el sol no brilla

Nobody ever mentions the weather can make or break your day Nadie nunca menciona que el tiempo puede hacer o romper tu día
Nobody ever seems to remember life is a game we play Nadie nunca parece que recordar que la vida es un juego que jugamos

We live in the shadows and we had the chance and threw it away Vivimos en las sombras y tuvimos la oportunidad y la desperdiciamos
And it's never gonna be the same Y nunca será lo mismo
Cos the years are following by like the rain Porque los días se suceden como la lluvia
And it's never gonna be the same Y nunca será lo mismo
'Til the life I knew comes to my house and says Hasta que la vida que conozco venga a casa y me diga

Hello Hola

There ain't no sense in feeling lonely No tiene sentido sentirse sólo
They got no faith in you No tienen fe en ti
But I've got a feeling you still owe me Pero yo tengo un sentimiento que todavía me debes
So wipe the shit from your shoes Así que limpia la mierda de tus zapatos

Nobody ever mentions the weather can make or break your day
Nobody ever seems to remember life is a game we play

We live in the shadows and we had the chance and threw it away
And it's never gonna be the same
Cos the years are following by like the rain
And it's never gonna be the same
'Til the life I knew comes to my house and says
Hello

Hello!
Hello!
Hello!
Hello!
It's good to be back Es bueno estar de vuelta