domingo, 28 de septiembre de 2008

A grey day

(poema propio escrito en lengua anglo-sajona)

I´m alone, in the dark, under the rain,
so I´m praying without finding out a reason to pray,
I´m being me wishing I wasn´t there,
I´m triying to discover where´s the blood on my pain,
I´m talking to me wishing I was my friend,
so I´m wondering why I´m loving you again.


Who said that die was my end on the Earth?,
was the end of my dreaming the beginning of the end?,
will I think that was a dream after this?,
could have God a huge Bible to learn?,
did Christ arrive in world for chase a girl?,
can you tell me why the green sky is turning red?,
is my fucking mind, a night with you, or the absence of sex?,
is this loaded joint, the color, or your magic bed?,
and tomorrow we´ll think that was just a grey day.